-

06 January 2016

Better than Reese's Peanut Butter Bars

Nothing like ruining week old resolutions! I promise these are worth it! 
SO good! No Bake, So Fast and Easy!



Ingredients
~2 packages (about 2C crushed Graham Crackers)
~1/2C Ground Regular Oats, or oat flour
~1C Melted Butter
~2C Powdered Sugar
~1 1/4C Peanut Butter
~2 C Chocolate Chips (I prefer semi sweet)


Directions
I just throw the graham crackers and oats in the blender/food processor and grind them up together.
While that is working, I line a 9x13 cookie sheet with foil.
 
Once the graham crackers and oats are ground together, add the butter, powdered sugar and peanut butter. Let that all blend together. Then spread the PB mix on the cookie sheet as even as you can. 
I spray my spatula with cooking spray first.

Then melt the chocolate chips and spread it over the peanut butter layer.
Refrigerate for 3 hours! Then if you want nice edges, leave them out for 20 minutes or so and cute with a pizza cutter. If you don't care how it breaks up, cut it right away.  I cut them and then put them back in the fridge. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, if they make it that long.  They don't here!





No comments:

Post a Comment