-

13 April 2023

Bedroom Cleaning Checklist



I can tell you that Thursday has been the toughest day of our weeks for a few years. Which is why I do Bedroom Cleaning on Thursday. It takes maybe 10-15 minutes in each one and it’s just the easiest day and I need easy on Thursdays. 

I say Tidy/Pickup/Put away because there are always things that don’t belong, in our room it’s kids clothes and homework. I also feel like I typically have a pile of hoodies, or tops I changed out of after 30 seconds but was too lazy to put them away right away.  

Once everything is tidy, the 2 minutes to wipe down surfaces and clean the windows feels like nothing. Making the bed and doing the floor are what take the longest, but there is nothing better than a freshly cleaned and made bed 🥰


It gets easier the longer you do it. Not having to look at the list, it goes fast and I have a lot of my day left. 



*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment