-

03 April 2023

Snack Prep School Lunch Prep


I’ve shared this a few times as we’ve done road trips and school lunch packing, but it’s truly SUCH a money saver that I think it’s important to share again and point you in some Amazon Prime options. My goals are to balance saving time and money while keeping our home life on track, these fit in well. 


 This doesn’t take an especially large amount of time, I feel like 10 minutes a week and a little forethought when you get groceries/order groceries, however you do that, and that’s it. 

I’ll break it down by serving for just a few items we buy so you get an idea on WHY we do it. 

Here is a list of snacks we buy in bulk and package ourselves.  * add this to your Sunday night prep and be done with it for the week 🙌🏻

Yogurt covered peanuts 
Yogurt covered raisins 
Chocolate pretzels 
Sunflower seeds
Trail mix 
 Fruit leather 
Pretzels
Dried cranberries/raisins 
Crackers
Cheese sticks 
Cheese Whisps
Popcorn 
Nuts 
Nut Butter and Fruit
Cheese Bites
Olives
Chex Mix
Muddy Buddies
Pepperoni Slices
https://amzn.to/30p6qy1

 These are not only darling but the varied sizes are helpful. We have a few of the small ones and I’ve had great experience with them, no leaks! 



*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment