-

04 April 2023

Family Room Cleaning List

I’ve always cleaned our Family Room/Living Room on Tuesday. Absolutely no reason for it, just seemed to happen. Probably started with days off, or preschool days or something. After Monday, which feels like a long list, it’s nice to have something easy. There are also some other things I do on Tuesday that I didn’t include on this list. Like watering plants and cleaning the 1/2 bathroom.

 


The Family Room doesn’t ever take too long during weekly cleanings, so I don’t mind the extra quick things too. Baseboards, window tracks etc. aren’t weekly, just as needed. I find if I stay up on them It’s never so bad that it takes a long time. 

Did I mention we have a white couch, 4 kids and a dog who is ridiculously close to the ground? That means the couch is often in need of attention. THIS is the best spot instant remover I have found! 


*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

1 comment: