-

10 April 2023

Bathroom Cleaning Checklist

This is for sure my least favorite weekly cleaning day, we have 3 boys ๐Ÿ˜œ that explains why. 

But it doesn’t actually take very long if I just start the process and let things work while I move along. 


Spraying the shower/tub and toilet first makes it much easier when I finally get to those. 

Then I just pickup anything that doesn’t belong in the bathroom, and trash (bandaid wrappers x40), laundry etc. I use one of THESE to dust with. It never needs much because it’s done weekly. 

I make my own cleaner and use these bottles because I love the green. I use another e-cloth for counters and sink. And a glass one for the windows and mirror and outside of shower door. 

Still letting the shower and toilet soak, I restock Q-Tips, toilet paper, hand soap, and anything else running low.  I also add items to our grocery list if needed. 

Then I spend a few minutes scrubbing the shower which is pretty easy after letting the mix do its job. The toilet is much the same, not much work. 

Then I start a load of laundry, bath mats and towels. 
We have a big rug in our bathroom, so I shake it out before doing the floors and usually I remember to water the plants ๐ŸŒฑ 

It typically takes me less than 30 minutes to get it all done. I will say the kids bathrooms have some extra steps and take a little longer. Because I don’t do theirs every week (they are plenty old enough to) when I do get in there, under the sinks usually need attention, baseboards need dusted, things like that. 




*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment