-

12 April 2023

Halloween Charcuterie Charbooterie Boards


I know it’s April, we are thisclose to Halfway to Halloween! There’s just too much cute stuff to keep it until Fall. I have been saving so many on Pinterest. I’m wondering if we can just have snack boards everyday in October, find them HERE 

This one is so kid friendly! 

๐Ÿ˜ Love the black and dark purple theme here ! 

This spooky spin on a classic board. 


Black and White are my FAVE for Halloween! These are both super cute ๐Ÿ’€


Maybe Horror Movies are for you? So many creative ones! 





Or kids Halloween Movies instead. Hocus Pocus is a popular theme 








And the next few are my aesthetic favorites ๐Ÿ˜





I’ve tried to link the ones with direct links and I’ve saved a TON more on my Pinterest board HERE 






*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment