-

02 May 2023

10 Amazing Halloween Mantels For Inspiration

I really haven’t shared anything about our new house since we moved in November. But one thing it’s lacking is a mantel, fireplaces aren’t really common here. We would love to add something eventually but we have a lot of projects already. 

I definitely miss having that space for Halloween Decorating though ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I decided to share some of my faves and I might have to add some elements somewhere else in our house.  I’ve got a few+ months before I have to decide, and who knows, maybe all the other projects will get done by then ๐Ÿคช


I love the moon phases garland here   Found one similar on Amazon HERE. And under $20 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป


This one is just my style of minimal. I also have the wooden table from Target and it’s one of my favorite pieces.   


I love SO many of the small elements in this one. Giving some Harry Potter vibes without screaming it. The keys, the birdcage, owls and broom stick are all things I have in ours too ๐Ÿ–ค


Farmhouse isn’t really my overall style but there are always pieces I gravitate towards. The metal pumpkins are adorable, found similar orange ones ๐Ÿ˜




Black and white (and gold or silver) are so easy to look at for me, compared to the orange/green/purple. 

Boho Halloween could be my new favorite aesthetic to search for ๐Ÿ˜





I’ve got these all linked up on Pinterest along with SO many more. I have a weakness for Halloween Mantels and Halfway to Halloween, Springoween, whatever you call it is when I really start to get excited again. 





*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment