-

09 August 2021

Back To School ~ Friday Treats



Along the same lines of prepping freezer meals, 1 month at a time. I’m deciding now what Friday Treats we will have to help me watch for fun seasonal treats or ingredients on sale. 

Some of our Favorite Friday Treats for September 

 S’more Bark/Campfire Bars 



Apple Nachos 



Apple/zucchini/ banana bread 



Caramel Apple hand pies  






 May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks , I’ve just been searching for info approximately on this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered till now. Perfect writing skill good work.

    ReplyDelete