-

24 August 2021

Back to School Decorations





I’ve loved decorating for back to school, just for a few weeks. It’s a nice change from our normal things in July and I am not ready to jump to Fall things until September. Apparently I didn’t realize how much I liked it, looks like I got rid of everything we had.

So this year, it’s all pretty basic. I will slowly be adding things when I see stuff that works here and that I love. I try to have consumables be a big part of it, for multiple reasons…

1.  Storage  There is no storing 🙌🏻
2.  Cost   Most are pretty inexpensive
3.  Cost 2.0  I’m going to buy them anyway 
4.  Aesthetic  Sometimes they just make things perfect. 

Some examples 
Pencils 
Dried apples
Fresh apples 
Alphabet cookies 
Crayons 
Colored Pencils 
Pink Erasers 



Some of our stuff from other years.. I have regrets about letting some of it go 





*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment