-

25 August 2021

Minimalist Homework Station



After last year I bet we are all pros at finding space for homework. 

I honestly kind of slacked and just made whatever work. I’m feeling better about this year (so far) and this task is quick but helpful. 

Real talk though, I imagine it won’t be used much. I expect the high schoolers would rather work in their rooms and the other 2 will probably have time for homework while we are at after school activities, which there are  no shortages of.  Oh well, I’ll prep it just in case. 

Before 🥴

I’ve emptied this drawer in our kitchen out, wiped it clean and stocked it with homework necessities. 

Pencils 
Colored pencils 
Work books (just in case they want to do something) 
Ruler 

I also have pencil sharpener that is in there but was missing when I took the picture of course 😆


Considered hiding  a snack or treat in here for whoever does homework first ☺️

Where do your kids do homework? The kitchen island seems to be the spot here. 


*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment