-

15 October 2015

Cozy Fall Home Essentials

Fall just calls for WARM and COZY!
Warm colors and warm drinks, comfort food and pumpkin everything!

We have Halloween stuff up until Halloween, but usually right after Trick or Treating I pack it all up while we unwind.  I am on the hunt for Fall stuff, not Thanksgiving, just Fall.
I am NOT looking for all things pumpkin or leaves. I am just choosing a couple colors that already go with our home, which is mostly grey, black, white and browns.  I am maybe looking to add a little orange to that mix and some yellow and a touch of gold.
Some things I am watching my favorite resell pages and thrift shops for:

A couple pillows like these!

http://amzn.to/1GHhUKW
http://amzn.to/1NcZiay 

I really love the sweater pillows! So cozy!

 And I need a couple of these, I haven't attempted them before but I might!  
Anyone make these?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/247404515/scented-velvet-pumpkins-set-of-4-olive?ref=hp_mod_rf

And I am LOVING all these cute tartan throw blankets!






And to mix it up a bit I love this!!
Sources for all this stuff right here!

We keep our blankets and a couple extra pillows in this basket, it's fun to be able to add a little color but not have it take up much space!
totally should have swept again before taking this, eh, real life.


And while I would love to go all out and do everything seasonal, I am doing just my favorites!
Swapping out some pictures, changing up our chalkboard. I love these!





adding a couple of signs and doing our mantle  





Once the big stuff is done, I like to add just a couple smaller things that aren't too loud or big or attention grabbing. Cute subtle things. 

 Love this!
I don't know that I would hang it, but on the mantle maybe.

And these seem like a simple DIY, would look cute in a little vase!

And doing our kitchen table
  This year our table is quite a bit smaller though.

http://cupcakeskissesncrumbs.blogspot.com/2013/11/thanksgiving-breakfast-table.html


What do you change out for Fall?
Any Favorite DIY projects?!

No comments:

Post a Comment