-

30 October 2015

12 Weeks of Christmas {Week 5}


I used to love shopping, not so much anymore. I like my time better! I want to have an idea of what I am looking for before the time comes to start shopping. 

I like this style of list, I have one similar.
https://suburbstothesticks.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/christmas-gift-list-kids_page_1.jpg

I use the list as I make decisions. I use the pad on my phone to track ideas.
And I use Pinterest now to start gathering ideas for Hostess and Teacher gifts!
Some things need supplies purchased ahead of time, and rather than buy everything at once. I would like the decide a little early and have them ready before the last minute!
I have a big ol' board of ideas right HERE! Find all of the ideas below there too!

So far a couple of my favorites are
and
and this is pretty cute too!


So this week isn't as much as DOING, as it is gathering ideas. The Black Friday ads start to show up soon and knowing what you are looking for before getting sidetracked by all the door busters makes it much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment