-

06 October 2015

Pumpkin Roll Truffles

I LOVE Pumpkin Roll, but I am also impatient and not so good at making them. 
I needed something easy, few ingredients that I could make a lot of in a hurry, we only get 1 good nap around here!


I had a little extra time and a few ingredients the other day, so I threw these together!
SO easy! Just a few ingredients and a little time.

1 yellow or vanilla cake mix
1/2 C water
1 Can Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
8oz room temp cream cheese
3 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
1 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
White chocolate chips

Mix the first 3 together, spread in a 13x9 greased cake pan
Bake following directions on box

While that is baking, in a large mixing bowl.
Mix together the cream cheese, spice and powdered sugar.

Once the cake is done, take half of it and crumble it into the
cream cheese mix and mix it together well. 

Using a cookie scoop, scoop onto parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
Freeze a couple hours

When you are ready, 
melt the chocolates, dip the truffles and put them in the fridge to set. 

They won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment