-

08 September 2015

September {Week 2} Meal Plan

I haven't actually shared our meal plan in months! Been making a lax version of it occasionally. But I am going full force into September.



 
Tuesday~Beef Stroganoff
Crock pot style here.  That one is closest to what I do but omit the onion soup mix, add some oregano instead. There are a ton of versions with cream based soups. We don't do those here so I haven't tried any of those versions.
 
Wednesday~ Potatoes
Wednesday is a crazy day for our early evening schedule. I can throw these in before I head out the door and when hubby gets home with the kids 15 minutes later, they will be done!
We just add veggies, leftovers and fixins to ours.

Thursday~Taco's 
Just chicken, pressure cooker style. 2 chicken breast in the pressure cooker with taco seasoning. Let it's do it's thing then shred. 
Check out my Pressure Cooker board HERE

 Friday~Chicken Spaghetti
I need a no fuss Friday dinner that will keep the kids full long enough to make it through the football game without being starving!
 
Saturday~Surprise!
 I don't know yet, I doubt I will feel like going out to get groceries.
I am going to see what I can throw together with what we have.

Sunday~Ravioli's
We love Trader Joe's ravioli's. We have football right by TJ's Saturday so I will snag some then.
Baking some French bread in the bread maker and pulling sauce out of the freezer. Easy enough!

1 comment:

  1. I love Trader Joe's! Will have to look for that ravioli next time!
    www.simplesayingsandsuch.com

    ReplyDelete