-

08 September 2015

September, the 2nd January



I just love September! It's like January but better, the weather is so much better!
I love that it's almost a new start. A new start for routines, for clothes, for sports, for meals.
Now not all of these will apply to everyone but at our house, they sure do! We might be a week in already but now that Labor Day is over it really sinks in.

We also have a new home, that has been a whole new start for us!

I am going to use this new season to get back to meal planning, now that we have a functional kitchen, working on that Capsule Wardrobe, keeping my planner on point so we don't miss a practice and getting this new place organized while figuring out my cleaning rhythm. 

What about you? Is September a fresh start? A chance to pick up the balls that got dropped over the summer?

I'm starting with meal planning again. We have eaten out SO often while we were living in a construction zone. Not a fan, and neither is our budget.   It's supposed to be hot here this week (boooo) so we probably won't have any of those cozy fall meals we have been missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment