-

23 February 2012

Upcoming Project!

I shared a little bit of our kids bathroom a couple years ago HERE
when we hubby added the bead board and pegs. Then the subway art I did HERE
I am pretty much not loving the look in there, it doesn't match our kids personalities or the rest of the house, and it's a little on the feminine side. I kept trying to add the darker colors and stripes but I am still just not loving where it's headed.
Some before pictures


So it's time to sell that setup and do something that is more US!

I picked a couple things up today and I am going to be using some party props from a previous party. Need to grab a few more things and do some crafts to get it all done!
Can't wait to show y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I want to redo our kids' bathroom too. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete