-

27 February 2012

St.Patricks Day Planning

Just about time to start planning for March 17th! I am kinda glad it's a Saturday this year, I don't have to rush in the morning so we can do some fun morning stuff with breakfast!

Here are some of the goodies and stuff we have done the last few years
I do this just about every year, hoping I can find the cloud marshmallows again!
and we use vanilla yogurt to dip in

And the kids like to take green baths with these

Rainbow yogurts, or I have seen these done with pudding too!

And these are so cute (and yummy) Potato Candy
Recipe HERE

We have made these in the past too,
family fun

I seriously LOVE how cute these Ice Cream "Baked Potatoes" are!
Super easy to make too, you could d small ones, or one bigger one for everyone to share!


I haven't decided if we will try some new stuff this year or just make some of our faves!


5 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! I love the fruit made into a rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are going to give the potato candy a try..looks yummy! I love all of your st. Patty day decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fruit rainbow! So fun, colorful and healthy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ideas! I love the bath colour idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great ideas! Thanks for linking up at Motivational Monday!

    ReplyDelete