-

15 December 2010

Kids Bathroom Subway Art

I shared the update we did on the kids super plain bathroom HERE a while ago.. it still isn't as finished as I would like it to be.. but I did do something to it this week that is helping!
Jen over at Tatertots and Jello does some cute subway art, I did it a little different but her ideas have sure made our kids rooms a little more fun! This is the one I did for Finnley's room a while ago.

And here are 2 of the bathroom ones, I have 1 more to do but I haven't been in to town to snag another canvas!





The colors look a little off but I picked the colors to match the rest of the stuff in the set like this..
It's got just about every color in it!

They aren't where I want them to be on the wall but I am short and can't reach so gotta wait for hubby!


4 comments:

  1. Very adorable Brittanie I love them :) is it just painted on with stencils? How ever its done very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittanie. I saw your link on CafeMom.
    I haven't played at CM for a while and even my blogging has slowed. How I wish to find time to do cute art like this.

    Visit me next week at http://dogsmom.wordpress.com or
    http://dmuseit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a great idea! Gets the message across in such a colorful, fun way!

    ReplyDelete