-

17 July 2020

Baked Oatmeal Oatmeal Bites


Baked Oatmeal 





I really love this, it was SO tasty and easy to throw together, there’s about a hundred different ways to make it different. Dried fruits, nuts, chocolate chips. 

All you do is dump it all in a bowl and mix it up. Then pour into a greased 8x8 pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Alternatively you can fill about 15 cupcake liners 1/2-3/4 full and bake for the same time. I prefer the cupcake liner method.  I love these silicone liners. The colors are 😍. 




1 1/2 C Quick Oats 
3/4 C Milk (of your choice) 
1/2 C Brown Sugar 
1 Egg
1/4 C Butter Melted 
1/2 Cup Nut Butter melted ish. Enough that you can stir it in. 
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla 
1/2 tsp Salt 
1 tsp Baking Powder



That’s it! Let them cool a little bit and eat right away or completely cool and they are simple to cut, and easy to grab and go.  With the muffin version, I let cool then flash froze and tossed in a gallon bag for quick breakfast on the go. They thaw pretty quick! 

Once you make them you can see what consistency they start at and go from there with adding different stuff.
 I added chocolate chips to ours and made them muffin style the last time I made them. 
I want to use coconut and coconut milk on a batch too with some pecans maybe. 
Cranberry and dried apple is one of my favorite combos. 
Cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla protein, dried peaches or strawberry, some jam (maybe reduce the sugar a bit)  so many possibilities! 



*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment