-

17 July 2020

Breakfast Prep Rotation Schedule



Breakfast Schedules/Rotation. I love/hate them. We don’t do this is in the summer because everyone gets up and eats at different times and does their own thing. But during school, it’s something that feels like it makes our mornings run a little smoother. We had a couple years where our kids ate breakfast in class so this hasn’t been a thing at our house for a while!  I like it because I don’t have to answer questions about breakfast, there’s plenty of days where it’s not on me to make breakfast because I can prep most of it ahead of time.  It still leaves weekends for more elaborate breakfasts and special treats. I feel like it helps the budget too! 

Pancakes/Pancake Muffins~ I Make ahead = very little dishes for Monday morning 
Yogurt Bowls~ I can use these and make ahead from the big containers or buy the small containers if I find a deal. We add fruit and granola
Oatmeal~Instant Pot Oatmeal the night before and it’s done, or if I am slacking, we have instant oatmeal and I am not going to feel bad about it 
Egg Bites/Burritos ~Both made ahead and both very little clean up. Win/win ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป 
On Friday we have other options too, waffles, bagels, sausage etc

Do you do something like this too? Maybe it’s just 1 or 2 days a week where you don’t have to think about it? 



*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment