-

15 July 2020

Instant Pot Egg Bites Starbucks Dupe

I was super intimidated by these, glad I tried try em! And because this is a real life blog, they don’t LOOK perfect every time. But they taste just right and freeze/reheat super easily. 


The recipe I used was 
9 eggs
1 tsp baking powder
Little 1/2 1/2
Salt Pepper

Add ins varied
I did spinach, bacon, cheese, mushrooms

I just whipped em in a bowl although I’ve seen some people use a blender, and some people add cottage cheese and other things. There’s no right or wrong way. Try what you like!

I used bacon fat instead of spray in our molds and it worked fine
I struggle with filling them the right amount. I’m guessing about 1/2 way makes the right size.
Then pop the lids on the molds and set on rack in IP with about 1c water in bottom and steam setting for 8 minutes! I did quick release and popped them onto a tray to freeze.


See, some are really ugly 🤭



To reheat just cover with a paper towel in the microwave for about 45 seconds, depending on your microwave. Or let them thaw a little and use the toaster oven.  



*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment