22 February 2012

St.Patricks Day Decorations

Not completely done and I definitely need to come up with some more,
 but I wanted to share what I have so far!

I don't like to do everything overboard holiday, sometimes it's just the color I like and the color is enough!
Here is the kitchen stuff

 Love this little nobby bowl! Planning on making the Potato Candy to put in it!
 Just picked up these adorable glasses at IKEA. They always have the cutes stuff!

I don't have a lot of other stuff
 Some green candles, and mossy birds

 Little leprechaun
 Some subway art (which I need to find more of)
 the burlap and scrapbook embellishment clover I made last year (wow that is a bad photo)
 Just a tiny bit of rainbow

I think I need to pull out one of the white boas for the mantle too!

What do you all do? Making anything new this year?

And in case I couldn't find anything else to do (yeah right)
I scored this stack of 80's Better Homes and Gardens for $3, should give me some distraction for a while!


Related Posts with Thumbnails