-

27 March 2023

Weekly Kitchen Cleaning List

It’s been YEARS since I’ve reevaluated my cleaning routine. Not only has it been years but it’s also been 5 different homes since then 😳. It’s time to update that, I don’t want to miss things and I also feel like I can get through it much faster when I have a list.
~Clean out the fridge and freezer. We always have stuff to go. ~Dishes. I get them all loaded as well as the microwave plate and any stove top grates or oven grates that can use a quick wash. We often just do a quick wash or a no heat dry to speed it up. ~Wipe down upper cabinets, hood and backsplash Nothing outrageous just spot cleaning. ~Wipe out fridge and freezer and outside of fridge ~Clean microwave. Doing it weekly means it never takes much effort. If we go a while and it needs help, a little bowl of water with some lemon or dish soap, run for a couple minutes really helps loosen stuff up. ~Stove front and dishwasher fronts ~Any windows or glass cabinets fronts ~Stove top. Ours always needs attention. ~Clean counters. I take everything off and get all the way to the corners. We don’t keep much on the counters though. ~Then I clean kitchen table and chairs… kids are messy ~Scrub sink ~Shake out rugs ~Vacuum ~Steam mop or spot mop depending on week ~By then the dishwasher is probably about done. Unload that, then do a weekly dishwasher clean and a disposal clean. ~Once the kitchen is clean I stock items we use frequently. Salt, pepper, butter etc. and then make a grocery list and meal plan for the following week. I grocery shop on Fridays usually so I give myself all week to plan and Laing for the following week. *May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment