-

20 March 2023

40 NO Candy Easter Basket Ideas




I am pretty determined to not have junky items we will likely throw away in a couple weeks, or an excessive amount of candy. 
Our kids age ranges are 8-18 with a wide variety of interests. I’ve got a pretty random list of some things that might work for you. I’ve linked a few to some that were extra cute or a good deal! 

Pocket charger 
Dongle 
Summer PJs 
Fun drinks in can/jar 
Face mask
Eye mask 
Nail polish 
Goggles 
Water bottles 
Bath bombs 
Stickers 
Book mark 
Socks
Phone case 
Slides/sandals 
Sugar scrub 
Card games 
Legos 
Funky pop
Sports balls 
Hydration bags 
House plant 
Rain boots
Face wipes 
Charger bricks 
Swim trunks 
Wallet 
Key chain/lanyard 



*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment