-

21 March 2023

Sunday Reset - Sunday Prep



I’ve shared my short list below. Those all make sense to me but I wanted to explain a little bit. 

Laundry-it’s only if someone NEEDS something for Monday, otherwise we don’t do laundry on weekends. Uniforms, work and teams both get a lot of use on weekends and sometimes they need it Monday too. 

Meal Prep-If there is produce to prep, if I can make rice ahead of time, pack some lunches. Really look at the meals for the week and thaw anything that needs thawed. That helps so much in our grocery budget. 

Clean Out Cars- Pretty self explanatory but I know after a week of games and weekend fun, it’s gross and needs some work. 

Clean Out Bags-  backpacks, lunchboxes, purses, game bags, beach bags. They all have snack wrappers and trash in them, and hopefully no banana peels ๐Ÿ˜œ

Tidy Devices- This doesn’t take me long, I don’t even do it all at once, just throughout the day. I delete emails I don’t need, screen shots, photos, items I saved to read later, that TikTok recipe that was a flop. Any digital clutter from the week that I can be done with. 

Self Care-  I put off managing eye brows, cutting kids nails, deep conditioning, etc. all week because it is TOO much during the week, and I know Sunday is usually slower and I can get it done. 

Fill Cars - Gas, I hate getting gas. Usually I can’t make it Sunday to Sunday but if I can, I love that I don’t have to get it.  Waiting until Monday is the worst choice I have ever made for myself. It’s always busy. 

Fill Supplements- I don’t know about you, but if I have to open 1 thing instead of 5-6 I am way more likely to get them in. It also helps me track stock and remember if I actually took them ๐Ÿ˜†


So really it’s not CHORES it’s just little things that help my week go smooth(er) not necessarily smooth. 










*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment