-

08 August 2019



We have just 3 full weeks of Summer left 😬
I’ve been off my game the last year or 2.  I’ve been thinking about the things that bring me stress during the school year. I’m sure I am not alone, RIGHT? Things like laundry, breakfast and that kind of stuff. Well I tried to think about my whole week from Monday morning to Sunday night and how MUCH their really is, every week.  I’ve already purged all the clothes, but I need to find an easy way to make sure clothes are not a fight in the morning! Feeding these kids, both breakfast and lunch have to be figured out before 7AM every day! Laundry from start to finish and housekeeping  🤭
🏈⚽️🏐🎀 Sports! So many practices and games and uniforms. I’ve got to have it all where it needs to be. And finally at the end of the day, there’s Dinner and homework    I could easily feel overwhelmed if I decide to wing it, which is pretty much what we have been doing. I don’t want another school year of that, I’ve definitely got way more gray going on since last year 🥴 

So I am working on getting something in place for all of those!

What’s your biggest stress during the school year?

*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment