-

24 August 2019

Back to School Prep {Laundry}





When I asked on Instagram “What makes you stress about Back To School time?
The top answers were 

Laundry/Kids Clothes 
Dinner
Housekeeping 
Logistics 
Breakfast 
Lunch Prep
Getting Out The Door 


I’ve pretty much shared all I can right now on kids clothes, but I wanted to share how we do laundry when we are on the right track. 

I do 1-2 loads a day Monday-Thursday and sometimes a special load, or couch covers on Friday and NONE on the weekend. No one wants to put laundry away Sunday night! 

Obviously there is the occasional mishap when a uniform gets missed in the last dark load on Thursday and is needed on Monday, or someone is losing their mind over certain jeans. But typically our family of 6, with pretty small wardrobes ( I think anyway) can make this work and I feel less resentful about laundry if it’s not an issue on the weekend. 

I’m always down for hearing about new methods! Send em my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment