-

19 August 2019

Back to School Breakfast Plan





I was really hoping to be mostly done with this, or at least have a PLAN by last week. The last week has been crazy for us sports wise, and I haven’t had more than 10 seconds to work on anything. 
It might sound silly but having a plan for breakfast makes it a little easier. 
My breakfast game plan for this school year. 

-Have a loose routine for weekdays
      That eliminates the “what’s for breakfast             
        issue”  
-Pack the freezer! 
       Things that can be made ahead and frozen. 
         Burritos
         Breakfast sandwiches 
         Frozen biscuits 
         Breakfast cookies 
         French toast sticks
         Smoothie packs 

-Keep on hand
      Checking these before every grocery trip!      
      Staples for breakfast and sanity! 
         Yogurt (or option to make it)
          Eggs
          Oats (I prefer steel cut) 

-Special items 
     We have late start every other Wednesday.   
     On those days I like to make something a 
     little out of the usual. Some are made ahead
     and some require some planning ahead. 
       French toast bake (I can make ahead)
       Cinnamon Rolls 
       Apple Nachos 
       Love Puffs 





Now I’ve got links to lots of those things, but I am currently at the dentist and I can feel my oral sedation working and I’m scared to link randomness.  I’ll be back with a clearer head 😆

I would LOVE to see how you all do this, how do you make mornings a little smoother? 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment