-

08 February 2012

Valentine's Decorations

I realize that Valentine's Day is less than a week away and I haven't shared our decorations! I think it's because I don't like them!! I feel like they are just not my style so much anymore, and I don't have nearly as many as I thought! So I have been hesitant to share them, they aren't pretty or vintage or handmade or crafty. They are just random things from different places over the years.. YUCK!
But I am working on a banner for the mantle, that might make me feel a little better about it and I know what I WANT to do, it's just finding MAKING the time to do it!

Its that whole balance issue again. In the big scheme of things decorations for a month out of the year just aren't THAT important, but I feel like I am kind of letting the kids down, because they love it and expect it. So I am stalking Pinterest and all the fun blogs and I WILL be making new stuff for next year (hopefully with clearance supplies)

What did you all make this year?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails