-

03 September 2019

Bathroom time savers!




The first Wednesday of every month is when I treat our septic system and drains. Because I am cleaning bathrooms anyway, it’s just part of the bathroom rhythm. I order these on Amazon when we run out, requires very little thinking or work! They are easy to use and don’t take up valuable storage space.  The drain cleaners last a month ish, haven’t had a slow drain since using these




I’m also trying different methods of cleaning the iron ring we get. Any tried and true (preferably natural) methods for taking care of that?   No one used the master toilet for months and it’s pretty bad right now, even though it’s clean, it’s got mineral build up. I’ve got something coming in the mail that has great reviews so fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

1 comment:

  1. I have a product I use that is amazing for removing hard water stains and build up! It is chemical free, it is enzyme based! I would love to share it with you-please email me @ cindymather@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete