-

06 April 2015

April Goals


My goal in March was to work on meal planning, March was rough, and April is probably going to be worse. I am going to have to meal plan even better the next 2 months. We are starting baseball and softball and T-ball. I am not sure how we are going to be at 3 places at once. This will be interesting to say the least. Figuring out dinner is one thing I will need to just figure out ahead of time to make life easier. Also going to work on eating better and working out again. I have been in such a rut, mostly due to lack of sleep. Our little guy is still up a good portion of every night. I will share some more of what is going on here and with this rut feeling soon too. For now, the usual lineup (So hard for me!) plus a couple more.

 ~Drink more water
~Stick to the meal plan
~STOP with the sugar
~Make the time for at home workouts during the week


Water drinking will probably always be one of the things I need to work on. Meal Planning this month will have to have some portable dinners. We recently added a pressure cooker to the kitchen gadgets, OH MY GOODNESS. I used it every other day since we got it. What a time saver! I had no idea what I was missing out on! I love baking, baking does not love me! Sugar has been such an issue lately! Preparing the hubby and kids that I may be, like for sure will be, on the grumpy side while I work on some sugar detoxing. Planted some veggies a couple weeks ago and can't wait to have them around. When they are here and fresh it's a whole lot easier to enjoy them. I borrowed some dvd's from the library that are less than 30 minutes to do. I have set my alarm again after a few weeks of just letting the baby or big kids wake me up. I should be able to find 25 minutes in a day to just do the workout! Please tell me I am not the only mama that puts laundry, dinner, dishes and 100 other things before doing something for them self?


Anything you are working on this month?  Still keeping my word for the year as a goal for life in general. Refine is my word, looking for ways to apply it to life. How is your word for the year going, if you participate?


No comments:

Post a Comment