-

30 December 2017

2017 Closing 💚


Here we are the end of 2017! I have been looking back on my goals for the year to see how we did! 

Some good and some not so good. Feel like we did great in the budget and household areas. I did terrible in my personal goals and as a family, our relationship time goals was only so so. I'm pretty sure that will change this year, already tweaking how we do things. 

I don't feel like I did my One Little Word enough. 

How about you? Ready to close the books on 2017 and start 2018? 

What about 2018 goals? Working on those? 

*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment