-

19 November 2014

20 Minutes to Clean Bedrooms

Bedrooms!
Lately, these have been the rooms that have been neglected big time. We have been in this house 3 weeks now and I haven't really touched them. I shared earlier this week a picture of how bad they are, SO bad, you can see them HERE.

I have been feeling anxious and sad and just not my normal. I think a big part of that is the chaos of every room so far. Getting back on track in the bedrooms with this list should help!

~Pick up toys
hopefully the kids have been sticking to the 1 toy out a time rule

~Clean off nightstands, dressers and other flat surfaces

~Dust
We have a feather comforter, SO MANY feathers!

~Wipe down flat surfaces
as needed, I just use a baby wipe
~Change Sheets/Make Bed
Then put the stripped sheets straight into the washer

~Touch up mirrors and windows
only as needed
~Vacuum
Also only as needed, we are a no shoe house so the carpet isn't horrible
I pick up each room, then dust each room so I am not picking up the duster more than once. I do each task in all 3 rooms before I move onto the next task.

Hoping I get to share nice tidy, organized bedrooms tomorrow! It's been a rough week!


1 comment:

  1. Great list!!! I too like to have my kids' rooms in order. I just feel less stressed and more organized! Love the 1 toy out at a time rule!

    Jen @
    www.appledapplepancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete