-

21 May 2014

52 Weeks of Organizing~ Week 20


Went through every bin (after I vacuumed)
Sold a few things, took a whole bin worth to donate.
Sometimes it's hard to just let stuff go! Some of these seasonal decorations haven't been used in years but I was holding on to them for some crazy reason.

And I took that picture from the couch, being lazy.

This week was Emergency Packs, but I am moving that around to the last minute before we leave in a bit anyway.  I am going to take this week off from my list, we have had a crazy couple weeks. Thought we were having a girl, we are having a boy. Room was already painted and now we have some even bigger changes coming up. Going to spend this week moving our girly into the newly painted room, getting rid of some stuff she has outgrown and making a list of things we need to do before we leave!






No comments:

Post a Comment