-

09 July 2013

30 Day Shred is Kicking My Booty



In order to meet one of my goals for the year and kick the last of this extra weight I was planning on going to the gym, but being away from the kids all day and then an extra couple hours was just too much. So I started    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred again yesterday, DANG.. reminds me how much I don't love her after about the first 15 push ups!

I just do the quick 25ish minute workout first thing in the morning while the coffee is brewing. It's had me changing up a little of my morning routine and doing a little extra at night but it's worth it!

I can't commit to sharing everyday (and I am sure y'all would get sick of that) but I will try to share a before and after, something I seriously struggle with, and for sure will share pounds and inches lost.  I will probably share a little more on Instagram, come follow me :)  Brittaniecupcake !!

I don't expect anything earth shattering, but an inch or two off my thighs and I would be happy camper!

What do y'all use for at home workouts?





No comments:

Post a Comment