-

15 January 2012

Meal Plan Monday



The next 2 weeks I am NOT sticking with our regular dinner schedule.
 We have too much stuff in our freezer!

My FAVE Apron Lately

Monday~Chicken and rice with veggies
Tuesday~Taco's
Wednesday~mini pizza's
Thursday~Chili and Cornbread
Friday~Stew
Saturday~Leftovers
Sunday~Take Out

Monday~Chicken Stir Fry
Tuesday~Chicken Tortilla Soup
Wednesday~Spaghetti and Meatballs
Thursday~Potato Soup and Salad
Friday~Meatball Subs
Saturday~Turkey Burgers
Sunday~Mini Pizzas

Not planning on trying any new recipes this time either, unless something comes along on Pinterest that I HAVE to try and have everything for. I don't really want to go back to the grocery store. Lots of Birthday Party planning to be done so I am making easy stuff! Kind of feel like I am cheating.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could get in habit of planning meals weekly, so hard when hubby works at grocery store and he just decides on a daily basis what he wants.
    Oh, I love that apron too!! Colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start planning meals, and get better organized. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brittanie! Yes, the Valentine key is at Aunt Bees. :) do you live nearby????

    ReplyDelete