-

15 July 2010

What's going on?!

Nothing major! The last week has been amazing, we haven't had anything we HAVE to do. Taking full advantage of that! We were on vacation for about a week and since we have been back everything seems to be going in slow motion!


Been feeling like a lowsy blogger! We are looking at a house, we were considering putting an offer on it.. I think we are still considering it actually. It needs a TON of help.. sounds like a project! So that means ours would need to be put on the market.. the housing market stinks here and I do not enjoy the stress but I have been touching up paint and purging like crazy just in case we decide to do it! The purging feels good though! Hoping to have a garage sale next weekend and make some room here. Getting rid of some stuff we don't need or haven't used in a while.

I haven't baked anything in a while, it's been too hot! I am ready to try some fruit roll ups on the dehydrator as soon as we get the berry picking done!

Finnley is almost 10 months already.. It has gone by SO fast! His birthday party is already mostly planned and taken care of, I kinda love party stuff! Red Wagon themed!!

The super cute woodland squirrel party is just a few weeks away, I can't wait to share all the details!

I have been checking out the garage sales around here.. on the lookout for a bed for the baby.. I know it will need some work so I thought I should start looking NOW.. I am looking for something like this one.. but not so nice.. I need a good deal and am not opposed to sanding and painting! Just something simple and boyish.. no flowery knobs.. there are plenty of girly ones around!




I feel the need for a project! Been checking out some blogs for some inspiration.. any ideas?!

3 comments:

  1. I am intrigued by your woodland squirrel party. That's sounds ver original. Looking forward to more on that.
    a Latte with Ott, A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I have seen so many of those woodland birthday parties floating around recently. Must be the thing right now...lol. Sounds fun though, and just endless ideas come to mind for that theme.
    I've seen a few Radio Flyer/red wagon themes too, and I think they are so cute! No cuter way to serve up food than in those mini Radio Flyers too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woodland stuff reminds me of the Close To My Heart scrapbooking set called "Twitterpated". It would be fantastic for using with the captured memories of this event!

    ReplyDelete