-

21 November 2013

Preparing for Holiday Guests

Sometimes it feels like the Holiday's just rush to get here! If you are having guests over, it probably adds a bit more to your to do list!
 
Other than getting the projects around here done that have been put off, I do my regular
 
Between my weekly cleaning and Fall Cleaning things are usually in pretty good shape.

Do we have the type of house that is company ready in 10 minutes, well it depends on how long that company wants to stay!

Long enough for lunch and a visit? Sure, Long enough to need a bed, probably not!
 1 thing that I think is helpful to have on hand for guests is a welcome basket.  I am a fan of baskets, I love our Good Morning Basket , I'd like to find an equally cute basket or container to have ready for guests.



Not a detailed list but some ideas :
~Local history book, or something to read. Magazine etc.
~Snacks and some water bottles, or if y'all wanna get fancy, the cute mini bottles of sparkling cider
~Some nice lotion
~little alarm clock
~notepad and pen
~tissue
~candle and matches/lighter

Think about what your friend or family member might need for their stay, it doesn't have to be fancy, just that you thought about them will be perfect!
 
 And I LOVE this little idea if you need a little something for the guests to do.
http://simplykierste.com/2012/04/welcome-to-town-a-survival-guide.html
 
 Don't forget to leave the bathroom goods in plain site so guests don't have to search or ask for those type of things!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment