-

08 October 2012

Not ready for Monday!

I don't even know how it is Monday again already!
This last weekend was packed full and felt extra long, not in a good way!
I have a bunch to get caught up on and only 3 days of school this week
before the kids have a week off!
 
That means cramming in those 3 days what I do in a week so we can do some fun stuff..
 
 
Meals
Monday~Pork Tenderloin and roasted veggies
Tuesday~Tacos
Wednesday~Chicken, veggies and pasta with some leftover sauce from White Chicken Enchiladas
Thursday~Grilled Cheese and soup
Friday~Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
 
 
Around the house
~Weekly chores
~Fall cleaning Bedrooms
 
 
Reading
Crazy Love Chapter 2
And not likely anything else!
 
Fun Stuff
Soccer x4
Horse Riding Lessons
Pumpkin Patch
 
 
 

I haven't found any Halloween things I HAVE to make this year, but if I have any downtime this week, I'm on the hunt for some cute fluff!

No comments:

Post a Comment