-

22 February 2011

Spring Cleaning Week 1 {Kitchen}

I can't believe it is time to start already!
 But this week is a good week for me to start and not feel bad about missing anything, it is supposed to be cold and wet here anyway, and no school 1 day (I am sure our oldest would rather skip nap and help).



This is my list for the week (mostly during naptimes)

• Start Oven Cleaning

• Start Stove Top Cleaning

• Wash Curtains

• Dust/Vacuum Top of Cabinets

• Re-organize/Purge Cabinets and Clean shelves

• Polish Cabinets

• Clean Bottom of Microwave and Wash Filters

• Clean Out Fridge and Freezer

• Pull Oven Out and Clean Sides

• Clean Out Under the Sink

• Clean Inside of Dishwasher

• Make Vinegar Cubes

• Clean Toaster (finally gave in and got one) and Mixer

• Replace Furniture Felt

• Tidy Pantry

• Clean Pantry Door

• Vacuum and Steam Floors


WHEW! Lots to do this week but I have some fun stuff planned for the weekend if I get it all done!
And I am pretty sure there will be a few craft breaks too!




4 comments:

  1. Yikes thanks for reminding me I need to have my house cleaner do the oven, it's wayyyy overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so curious in vinegar cubes! i love cleaning with vinegar soooo do tell! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i have a ton to do...i'm too scared to list it all. it will be too overwhelming. lol.

    thanks for linking up to the SPRING FLING!

    happy weekend.
    kellie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails