-

25 January 2010

Check out Etsy.com for Valentines Day Goodies!



I am one of those parents that really doesn't let the kids have candy often, so sometimes I struggle to find them a small treat for Valentines Day and Easter. I could browse Etsy.com for hours and find a hundred new cute things I would have never guessed existed! I found these and think they are PERFECT for Valentine's day instead of all that candy the retail stores have or a stuffed animal that will soon be collecting dust. There are a couple different styles, but the hearts are perfect! They are stuffed little felt heart shaped cookies with embroidered numbers on them, and they come with a little customized bag.. SO cute! I prefer to shop Etsy.com knowing that I can get the kids some handmade stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment