-

10 October 2009

Last of the Halloween Decorations

Old Fashioned Candy sticks, a new fave to use, and Candy corn. Black Candlestick from Target this year.

This tree was one of my favorite finds last year.. I don't add anything to it just some little fake bones and candles underneath. Speaking of candles..I am loving Vanilla Pumpkin candles from Yankee right now!



The Mantle has two Feather Boa's on it.. I REALLY like the look they add.. Dark but still a little whimsical, unexpected and not a straight line! The MAGIC nick knack is glass glitter and is already changing colors from last summer.. not much just a little but I love that about it.. it looks antique even though I am positive it is not.. It was all silver and now the edges are starting to look a little more coppery. Everything else up there is from Michael's on Clearance a couple years ago!





Haunted House candle holder, skull filled apothecary jar, barn star ceiling tin and a silver alarm clock.




3 comments:

  1. I like your glittery magic sign.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how festive your house is during Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I think your blog is lovely! Please check my blog for a surprise!

    http://beautifulmomentsbykris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete