-

01 September 2013

What's for Breakfast?

When I meal plan I usually just think about dinner,
but breakfast is going to be a little bit rushed for us. So I thought I would make a plan, at least for the first week of school!

Tuesday
Mini bagel with Greek yogurt cream cheese, blue berries and Kefir (kids are addicted!)

Wednesday
Oatmeal with fruit, I mix some protein powder in their oatmeal. I don't even know if they notice.

Thursday
Scrambled eggs, applesauce and toast, Kefir


Friday
Yogurt with fruit and granola


I have a few other staple breakfasts
Waffles with PB, or nutella
Cereal and fruit
Sausage and Little Pancakes
Cream of Wheat
Smoothie and toast

I figure if I have a plan I can have some of it prepped the night before and make mornings a little easier!

I could always use some more ideas, has to be fast and fill them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment