-

06 December 2011

Half done Christmas Decorations!

Well if I don't share them now I'm not sure I will at all!
I think I am having a reaction to our tree, I was already getting sick and now it's just getting worse, the closer I am to the tree (and it smells SO good) the worse I feel.  I am kind of behind but I am ok with it! Learning to let stuff go is HARD but I am getting better. 
I had to decide between getting the chores done or heading to the craft store. For now, the chores win.

After our youngest was born 2 years ago I decided to change the Christmas stuff we had, I had already kind of outgrown the other stuff and I really prefer matching stockings and couldn't find one with his initial to match. That's how it all started! Every year I add a little more but it's obvious it's not finished.

Like these obviously are missing a candle! I found some that are perfect, but they are out at our Target and I just can't justify trekking the extra half hour to get them, they just aren't THAT important right now.  But I do love the little Michael's $1 section frames, that need pictures in them!


I love the lime green! Can't really tell in the picture but the little snowballs are shimmery (and ALL over if the fan gets turned on!)


I tend to be attracted to Elf Shoes! They are just so stinkin' cute!


The mantle is definitely lacking the FLUFF I am hoping to add to it. 
I used to love greenery but it just doesn't match the lime I like and its usually too full and blocks the TV (darn TV!) so when I get to the craft store and have some extra coupons I will be adding some white boas! 
Our Elf Cookie just happened to be hanging out there today.



All looks unfinished but I love where it's going! (cept that one is kinda crooked)


These are the stockings that started a new look, good thing I still LOVE them!



Random fluff from around the house

I did get some outside stuff done! I still don't have the monogram wreath I have been lusting over. I did try a DIY version.. TOTAL fail.. all it did was break the big G! Soo no wreath yet cause I can't decide what to do instead!


No lights up yet, maybe this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the elf shoes and LOVE the window boxes!!!

    Stacy @
    http://cardigansandcrayons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the fun feathery fluff, super cute!
    Rinni @ Rinni'sPlayground

    ReplyDelete