-

13 July 2011

Ready for Halloween!

I am SO ready for Halloween and some crafting! So I am starting to find some stuff to attempt now.
I LOVE black and silver together, or black and white so I am looking for stuff in those colors like this ADORABLE boot! My plan is to try and find a similar shaped pair of boots at Goodwill and add the fluff and then paint it up

Oh and look they make a matching hat!


And I LOVE Potter Barns wreath from a couple years ago from the holiday catalog

But I am thinking I will love it even more if it was black and silver! I have a lot of Halloween keys too, so if I don't find enough clocks (I have a few already) then I will use keys

Another Pottery barn favorite is their mercury glass pumpkins!
I have got to find a DIY way to do these! And if I don't do those, then these for sure (better homes and gardens) But I think I would paint them black first so the rhinestones show up really well!
All these cutesy things have me excited to start! I know it's only July but Halloween IS my favorite and I have all that Back to School planning too, sometimes my eyes need a break from pencils and backpacks!

1 comment:

  1. Halloween really is so much fun to decorate for! Hope you'll post your ideas for that in the coming weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete