-

01 July 2011

Cake Pop Maker!

I usually avoid ALL small appliances, because I can't stand clutter! We just got a toaster this year and it stays in the pantry. But I am a sucker for small cute things, and the babycakes cakepop maker makes THE cutest easiest little cake balls! (and I was in NO way compensated or asked to write this)


But I also don't want my kids to have cupcakes everyday!  So the first day I did make some little chocolate cake balls for the kids but I am a fan of trying other stuff (especially when it cleans SO easy!) So tonight I made some banana nut muffin holes? balls? bites? I don't know what to call them, except EASY for breakfast tomorrow!
I did learn after the cake ones I made, to put the batter in a piping bag (or Ziploc bag, whatever works) because if you have to spoon it in to each spot, it makes 12 at a time, it takes too long and the first ones are already a little puffy, almost too puffy for the lid. 

Cute right?! And they are probably 2 bite muffins is all!  And the kit comes with a injector thing, you could fill these with cream cheese icing, YUM! Then they aren't too messy to-go either!
I can see this contraption becoming a small obsession!
I am already planning on using it for corn bread, they will fit on top of some chilli in my very favorite jelly jar glasses and be perfect for the kids!

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see this. I have snack day at my church and was wondering if anyone's done muffin balls -and- I wanted to have a cream cheese filling :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those look delicious! I featured your owls on my blog and am having another link party...would love for you to share again! :)

    Jamie
    day-and-age-design.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually had my eye on that maker and this is a fantastic idea! New follower from seeing you over at the Weekend Wrap Up party. Would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind following me back.

    Suzanna
    zannidify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my cake pop maker a week ago (found it at Kohl's) and I.LOVE.IT.!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered mine a few days ago. Thanks for the ideas! Found you through Remodelaholic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mine! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-2.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...my eyes are popping! Must try ice cream filling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! It actually looks like a smaller version of my quesadilla maker...probably made by the same company.
    I LOVE the idea of doing corn muffins in there for chili. Hmmm....may have to look into getting one now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! I love that! I bet I could use it to make treats for my wedding! Where did you get it??

    Following you now!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a sucker for these novelty appliances, thanks for feeding my addiction :( lol Maybe I'll toss out a couple others to make room :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew, this is a handy tool for sure! Thanks for linking up with Lemon Tree Creations!

    ReplyDelete