-

10 May 2011

It has been 1 year!

Since Finnley had his surgery! I can't believe it has been a year, it has gone by SO fast and I really didn't know how things would be, but I didn't expect them to be this easy! His recovery went well and you would never guess he had surgery if you saw him!

Going to share some pics, but they get a little gruesome a couple down, just a warning!
Just a couple pictures, but you can read/see his whole hospital stay and some before and after HERE.

Pre Surgery

Just after surgery. The IV in his neck left 2 tiny tiny little scars, I see them everyday, but you can't see his scar on his head because he has a lot of hair!

Less than 72 hours after surgery! Smiling! He seriously is the happiest little guy ever! I don't think he has stopped smiling since!


4 months later and you couldn't even tell!

That horrible week feels like it was years and years ago usually, but days where he bonks his head on stuff reminds me how fragile he was less than a year ago!

5 comments:

  1. What a precious little boy, amazing story and brave mommy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe it's been a year either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow time has just flown by! He is so stinking cute! I followed his/your journey through the surgery on your other blog and both of you are tremedously strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been that long! He looks so fantastic!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, hard to believe it's already been a year! Happy to see him doing so well & you're right, you can't even tell!

    ReplyDelete