-

05 February 2011

Cowboy & Cowgirl Birthday Party!

All that planning and stressing and it's over like that! So much fun today though!
So here are the details!
Red & Aqua were the colors picked by the birthday kids! Tried to keep stuff not too boyish or girly, SO hard! I think this may have been our last shared birthday party!

Stick Pony Favors
 Straw! Yep.. we filled one corner with straw! Fun!

 Rice Crispy Treat "Hay Stacks"
 mini cupcakes
 Cactus Pretzels.. pretzel rods, dipped in Green tinted white Chocolate, then sprinkled with toasted coconut

 Color coordinating drinks! No idea how I got so lucky to find these!

 MnM's and supplies
TINY little cowgirl headbands for the girls

Stick on Mustaches for the boys






Water Bottles.. with wrappers










 We hid little circles (in party colors) and the kids had to dig in the hay to find them, we traded them the circles for a headband or mustache!

 Photo prop!
 Favor Bags

 Cupcakes and Cupcake Picks

The Favor's before the bag. White Chocolate Covered Oreo's!

This is our Birthday Girl... you can kind of see the little hat
 And this is our little one, it's not his birthday but he was still happy to party!
 This is our Birthday Boy! Took a cupcake bribe to get him to slow down for a picture!
 A little better picture of the hats!
 Finnley found one, he isn't picky! He will wear anything!

We also made a CD for each family with the birthday kids favorite country songs.. forgot to snag a picture though!

And is it TOO crazy that I already have ideas for next year?! And September for Finnley.. September is only 7 months away! 7 months is barely enough time to plan!

17 comments:

  1. Oh my!! You did such a great job!! Lovin' you blog name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC Job Brittanie!!! It all looks fantastic! Tweeted your link so hopefully you'll get some peeps ;o)

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job. Love Love Love the cowgirl headbands. Too cute. I'm sure you had a lot of hay to clean up. Thats ok because a great party planner will go to any length.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.O.V.E. your cowboy party! It belongs on the pages of a magazine!
    I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award!
    Please visit my blog for rules on how to accept.
    Cheers!
    Theresa
    http://alliswellathome.blogspot.com/2011/02/ive-been-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love the details!!! I'm a details kind of girl! I know what you mean about not having enough time. We start planning Indy's parties right after we finish the most recent one.
    I linked up several parties at Bird Craft. Come over and have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute - you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I envy that you take the time to plan that far in advance! I start thinking about what to do 2 weeks before their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun theme! My two younger sons share the same birthday party, I just might have to steal this idea for their next party. Thank you for linking your wonderful ideas to my blog bash K.I.S.S., very inspiring. Hope you'll link back up on Sunday. :)

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely adorable party idea! I love all the fun stuff you made to go along with it --- gonna have to keep this in mind for a VBS sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun, and I LOVE the color scheme!

    (visiting from WhipperBerry)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you please tell me where you found your cowprint material for your table. And was it a cotton or faux. Material. Thanks luckysnoop@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wondering where you got the cowgirl headbands super cute!! Did you make them?? Ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did make them! I bought the little hats online, they are wedding favors I think. Hot glued the feathers and jewels then the elastic to make them headbands :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post! Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts with us. Really a impressive post on Western Theme Party Planner
    Occasion Organzer

    ReplyDelete