-

10 August 2017

Muffin Tops

 
Muffin Top Cookies? Just plain ol' Muffin Tops?
There isn't more sugar like in a cookie, but they are shaped like a BIG cookie. Call them what you want, they are easy and delicious and the kids will like them! They aren't dense like a cookie, lighter, like a muffin but the oatmeal in these ones gives them oomph!
 
 
I've made multiple varieties but don't always track what I add.
For these I did though! Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip.
 
I just used my basic muffin dry ingredients
1 3/4 AP Flour
1/3C Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Salt
 
 
Then I just added about 1C ish of liquids + 1 egg for the basic recipe.
 
For this one I added
1 BIG ripe banana all mashed up
2 Eggs
and 1/2 C Oats for bit of texture
1/4 C Mini Chocolate Chips
 
***The batter should be about muffin batter consistency, maybe slightly thicker***
Play around and try some different combos.
 
Bake 13-15 Minutes at 350 on a greased cookie sheet
I use a big cookie scoop to measure them equally
 
 
 
 
*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment