-

18 June 2016

Easy Cobbler


This is for sure my go to dessert!
It used to be cupcakes, but I have memorized this cobbler recipe, and I love it, it's perfect and versatile for what's in season. No weird ingredients and it doesn't have to look pretty. It's just right for the busy mom/wife. It isn't ever going to look polished or decorated, but it still looks good in its own rustic way. Easy to use a foil tray and bring to a new mama or friend.

Ingredients 
1 stick butter (melted)
1C sugar 
1C self rising flour
(you can use regular and add 1.5 tsp baking powder and 1tsp salt)
1C milk
1-2C fruit (I like more cake less fruit)
Little extra sugar for the top

Directions
Heat oven to 350
Mix flour and sugar together in a mixing bowl, add milk and whisk together

Add melted butter and whisk together, pour into greased pan. I used a 9x9


Then just sprinkle or scoop your fruit onto  batter 

Sprinkle with sugar! Depending on what size pan you use, the amount will vary. I don't measure, I just sprinkle.

Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

Serve it with ice cream, or have it for breakfast (my fave, so naughty) 

No comments:

Post a Comment